Sunday, June 19, 2016

Some Beautiful Pictures Shared By Celebs On Father's Day

In everyone life there is one super hero who don't have capes, and they are called "Dad". Here are few snaps of our favorites Bollywood stars celebrating Father's day. They shared these pictures on Instagram with some heart melting messages.  

# Beautiful Shamita Shetty -

"Happy Fathers Day daddy..Thankyou for being the best dad ever❤️love u loads 😘😘❤️"



# Very Talented Sonakshi Sinha-
"To all the dads out there who make their daughters feel like princesses, just like mine does #happyfathersday #love"

# Stunning Bipasha Basu Singh Grover -
"Papa you are the best father in the world ❤️ Thank you 😘Love you😘 #happyfathersday to all :)"


# Cute Anushka Sharma-"My biggest hero, greatest inspiration & the one responsible for making me the person I am today above all else ❤️#HappyFathersDay to all dads"

# Supper Talented Shilpa Shetty-
Happy Father's Day Daddy, thankuuuu for being the bestest daddy to us😘😍#daddysgirls#unconditionallove #fathersday

# Adorable Riaan Deshmukh-
"❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Forever"

#Real Action Hero Akshay Kumar-
"Happiness is...watching him stumble,struggle & eventually grow into a fine young man#HappyFathersDay"

#Cuti Pie Sonam Kapoor-
"Swami Vivekananda said "You cannot teach a child anymore than you can grow a plant. The plant develops its own nature. It also teaches itself, but you can help it go forward in its own way.
The role of a teacher is to "loosen the soil a little, so that it may come out easily. Put a hedge around it. See that it is not killed by anything. Supply the growing seed with the materials for the making up its body, bringing to it the earth, the water, the air...and then your work stops. It will take all that it wants by its own nature. So, with education of the child, the child educates itself." Thank you daddy for giving me everything to help me grow, happy happy Father's Day to the most incredible father! Love you tons@anilskapoor!"

 
# Multi-Talented Farhan Akhtar-
"To the man who continues to inspire and motivate me, Happy Fathers Day."




# Beautiful Roshni Chopra-
"Happy happy Father's Day to the strongest, wisest and most loving dad ever❤️ thank you for making me believe that good men do exist."
# Supper Talented Tamannaah Bhatia-
"On this Father's Day I just feel lucky to have been born to a person who is so loving , caring , super smart and is jst the best dad in the whole wide world , love u dad !!!! I owe my all achievements to my dad and I love the fact I'm exactly like you ( hope moms not reading this 😂😂😂)"



#Ranveer Singh-
Tridev ! ! !
3 Generations ❤️❤️❤️
Happy Fathers Day!


# Remo Dsouza-
"Dear god , just make me half as strong as my father ,#happyfathersday#my#father#strongest#missyou."


Image Source: Instagram 

0 comments:

Post a Comment